Hi we’re Navitas Safety! We’re on a mission to raise safety standards across the food service and hospitality industry. Our roots were founded in food safety consultancy over 30 years ago and now we’ve supercharged this with cutting-edge and disruptive software and hardware technology.
We’re on the search for Customer Support Agents to help our growing customer base. Find out more about our dynamic team and the role below.
Customer Support Agents provide first line support to our customers on Navitas software and hardware. They are responsible for providing quick and efficient technical assistance directly to customers and are responsible for identifying and documenting issues through investigation and working closely with the Engineering Team to find a resolution.
There’s a wide range of clients, from award winning fish and chip shops to Michelin Star restaurants, to global coffee and burger chains.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Responding to and managing customer queries or technical requests, including liaising with the wider company departments as required.
- Aim to provide first time resolution to all customer queries.
- Where unable to offer first time resolution, keep customer informed on progress and provide realistic timescales.
- To quickly and efficiently assess customer issues or requirements, delivering the appropriate response or training where required.
- Escalate issues to Engineering with appropriate detail where required.
- Keep abreast of software changes to ensure correct advice given to customers.
- Notify line manager of ticket trends or significant issues.
- Meet performance KPIs.
You must have:
- Technically adept and ability to problem solve software and hardware issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven influencing skills.
- A desire to improve ways of working to enhance service delivery.
- Ability to understand technical problems and explain them using non-technical language.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a busy environment.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and others.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to manage multiple customer requirements.
- You must also be fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Previous experience of Supporting Software and Hardware issues.
- Food industry knowledge would be an advantage.
- Experience using Intercom.