Everything you need to help you easily master all aspects of safety.
Digital Food Safety 🌡
Are you an experienced financial director that loves the thrill of working in a dynamic fast growing company? Navitas Safety is looking for a finance director to join our team and help us to progress to the next stage of our growth journey. You will be leading the finance function within the business and liaising with the Chief Executive, Managing Director and the Executive Team, Financial Controller and non-execs where appropriate.
– Ability to take ownership of the finance function, with a key emphasis on financial forecasting – 13-week rolling Cashflow, Annual Financial forecast and budgeting process, with a detailed, evidence-based approach taken to the numbers and robust assumptions where required.
– Liaising with the Financial Controller with regards compliance aspects (annual accounts, tax compliance, auditors) and consolidated financial reporting.
– Development of the finance function into a high quality finance function with dynamic reporting, sensitivity analysis and a dynamic finance model which is capable of being flexed quickly and accurately for new revenue generating opportunities as they arise.
– Monthly board meetings requiring financial presentation to external funders and board of Directors.
– Excellent communication skills are a must to ensure that the short-term cash requirements of the business are communicated clearly and accurately
to the management team and in terms of the annual and 3-year financial forecast of the business, funding requirements are clearly and accurately articulated
– Clear, concise and professional communication required with External stakeholders including the Equity shareholders and the company’s debt funding partners. A proactive approach is required rather than a reactive approach and the expectation is to create and maintain excellent relationships with External parties.
The successful candidate will also exhibit the following attributes:-
– Be a Team Player
– Be assertive in all aspects of the role and have conviction in presentations
– Appreciate the requirement for pro-active thought leadership and foster a culture of positive thinking in the finance function
– Be a self-starter as remote working at least in part will be required
Just a little more about Navitas Safety…
We’re on a mission to raise safety standards across the food service and hospitality industry. Our roots were founded in food safety consultancy over 30 years ago and now we’ve supercharged this with cutting-edge and disruptive software and hardware technology. We have ambitious plans to continue to expand internationally – we want to be the safety solution in every kitchen in the world. We’re aiming big!
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send your CV & Covering Letter to [email protected]