Everything you need to help you easily master all aspects of safety.
Digital Food Safety 🌡
Do you want to be part of something exciting? Navitas are going places and growing fast. We’re growing our team to enable our rapid expansion plans and now is the perfect time to be part of the action from the start.
We’ve been developing IoT devices for connected premises for a number of years and are on track to install over 100,000 more this year alone.
We’re looking for a senior specialist who can take the lead as a Supply Chain Manager ensuring our hardware is ready for delivery to our busy hospitality customers. Working with our manufacturers to identify risk points in the supply chain, you will develop a procurement strategy to ensure our clients spend as little time in onboarding as possible. We currently operate four product lines but are keen to enhance this through an exciting R&D strategy.
What’s in it for you?
– The opportunity to manage our procurement strategy end to end
– Liaise with our Design and Manufacturing partners whilst flying the Navitas flag
– Build out a Supply Chain team from the ground up whilst we continue international expansion.
The ideal candidate will be from a supply chain background with the following experience:
– Electronics component procurement experience
– Experience in forming relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders
– Experience dealing with international suppliers; mostly Far East.
– Strong commercial and negotiation skills.
– Can demonstrate experience of reducing critical component lead-time and establishing just-in-time delivery to meet business requirements.
– MCIPS Qualified.
Just a little more about Navitas Safety…
We like to stand out. We’re on a mission to raise safety standards across the foodservice and hospitality industry. Our roots were founded in food safety consultancy over 30 years ago and now we’ve supercharged this with cutting-edge and disruptive software and hardware technology. We have ambitious plans to continue to expand internationally – we want to be the safety solution in every kitchen in the world. We’re aiming big!
We work in the safety space in the most exciting industry in the world; hospitality. We like to do things differently compared to our competitors so we want to find someone to join our small, but driven team.
If you’d like to apply to this role, please send your CV & Covering letter to Alex, via the button below.