Appointment Setter at Navitas
Want to be part of something exciting? Navitas are going places and growing fast. We are growing our team to enable our rapid global expansion plans and now is the perfect time to be part of the action from the start.
We are looking for an experienced Appointment Setter to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to book demos from an extensive number of inbound leads, plus seek out new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you will be vibrant, energetic, articulate and engaging with previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and setting appointments. You will use your communication and questioning skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from the first contact until deal handover.
If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to speak with you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped commission – first year OTE £30K, second-year OTE £40k.
- Regular social events for the whole company.
- Career progression – opportunities to grow in an expanding company,
- Receive ongoing training from experienced sales professionals.
The ideal candidate:
- Great communication skills – be able to build rapport with potential clients
- Persuasive – you will be able to get under the surface of potential clients and understand their pain points and use this information to ensure they know exactly WHY they should attend the demonstration.
- Competitive – whether from a sporting or academic background
- Drive – be extremely driven to succeed and money motivated
- Curious – Eager to learn about how and why things work
- Tenacious – you will want to ensure that potential clients sit the demos you have booked so you will manage the leads until demos have taken place.
- Familiarity with the G-suite of products, especially g-sheets is advantageous.
- Foodies preferred!
- Research target companies on LinkedIn to identify the key decision-makers.
- Follow up on leads generated by the Marketing team, Channel partners and field activity.
- Pursue prospective clients using the phone, email and social media.
- Maintain data quality in our CRM and associated platforms
Just a little more about Navitas Safety…
We like to stand out. We’re not your typical cookie cutter company and neither is our marketing. We’re on a mission to raise safety standards across the foodservice and hospitality industry. Our roots were founded in food safety consultancy over 30 years ago and now we’ve supercharged this with cutting-edge and disruptive software and hardware technology. We have ambitious plans to continue to expand internationally – we want to be the safety solution in every kitchen in the world. We’re aiming big!
We work in the safety space in the most exciting industry in the world; hospitality. We like to do things differently compared to our competitors so we want to find someone to join our small, but perfectly formed, sales team which can help us continue our successful protectory to greatness.
Job Type: Permanent